Well, looks like I bought the house on Bestor Street. I suppose that theoretically the lender could go out of business in the next 5 days or something, so it’s not absolutely completely a done deal. I signed off on all the paperwork this afternoon though, which means that I’ve pretty much done my part. All that’s left is for me to do is to wire the funds into escrow and wait.
Until November I’m going to be pretty broke. I think the gravel driveway I mentioned in the previous post might not be happening for a few months.