The barn is finally ready for my electrical rough-in inspection! I’ve been saying for a while now that it’s almost ready and nearly ready; now it’s finally really ready!
I got all of the exterior fixture boxes installed last weekend; there are seven of them. After that I spent about an hour looking for things the inspector might ding me for. I found a couple of missed cable staples and nail shields, which I fixed, and I think it should be ready to go!
I’m going to schedule the inspection for next Monday. I’ll make a dump run on Saturday to get the job site looking clean and organized. Neatness doesn’t officially count, but I think the inspectors tend to give you a little more benefit of the doubt if the place looks organized and professional.